Saturday, April 19, 2008

the goddess

An editorial from Vogue China - I've never seen it before so I thought I should post it here. With the second shot it sort of reminds me of the spread Hello! magazine has with pregnant mothers. I think its just the flowy dress and substandard pose though.
The first shot (to the left) is much better. I think it's the Daria I like the best - relaxed with a nonchalant pose. If you remember it's quite like a shot from Harpers Bazaar a year ago, with Daria leaning against a wall in black shorts and a white printed shirt. I'll try to find the picture if I can
I have a lot to do this weekend - sculptures for art, a paper for philosophy and a comparitive essay for english - fun times! So not too much will be updated layout wise :(

No comments:

Post a Comment