Friday, October 9, 2009

Flashback Friday : Proper English

Happy Friday everyone! I thought I'd introduce a new type of post every week to end these seven days on a good note. I've always loved this editorial, "Proper English", which was in the October 2004 issue of US Vogue. Even though it is standard Testino Vogue fare, there are some beautiful pictures. Plus, I have a vice for anything set in pastoral English countryside - itt brings me back to memories of visiting my Grandma in her little English village! Happy Thanksgiving weekend to the Canadians reading this blog!

Proper English
Vogue US October 2004
Ph Mario Testino







4 comments:

  1. love that ed. great site. love miss werbowy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your pictures & blog of daria are so inspiring...

    xoxo
    -L
    http://www.luxe-shop.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks lisa :)

    ReplyDelete