Saturday, May 28, 2011

Lancome 29 Rue St Honore

Lancome has unveiled a new makeup collection in time for the Spring season. Although its not very Spring-y (it looks more like a Christmas collection to me) the  photo is quite pretty. Much better than the travesty that was the French Coquette collection ... I was wondering why such an odd name for a makeup collection but a little sleuthing (or rather a search on google) provided an explanation. 29 Rue St Honore is the location of the Lancome headquarters in Paris. Quite a nice touch to the collection!

Lancome 29 Rue St Honore collection (Mario Testino)

I can't for the life of me understand why Lancome keeps pairing Daria with Elettra Wiedemann. It only makes the latter look so much plainer and we all know how she came to get her Lancome contract ... either way there are great behind the scenes pictures and hopefully a video will come out soon as well!

Behind the scenes

On the same note, I've updated the Lancome page and finished the 2010 and 2011 pages with all HQ images! Also, also, also if you haven't already you can add me on my Facebook page - I'd love to hear from readers of the site!

No comments:

Post a Comment