Thursday, May 26, 2011

Vogue Paris June July 2011 : Osmose

With Emmanuelle Alt as the new editor-in-chief of Vogue Paris I believe we should be seeing a lot more of Daria in the coming months! After all Daria us Alts favourite model. Now, I'm not sure how I feel about Alt as an editor but you know I am all for more Daria in the magazine. For the June/July issue Daria has only one photo but a beautiful photo it is.


I have to say its one of my favourite of Daria's endless "on-the-beach" photos. The setting, colours and pose are beautiful and this image kind of reminds me of old seventies editorials like the ones Marisa Berenson used to shoot with Avedon. It would have been beautiful to see more but sometimes the best things come in smaller packages.

scanned by Valentine27 @ tFS forums

No comments:

Post a Comment