Thursday, January 14, 2010

Behind the Scenes of the Stefanel Campaign

Daria's entire ad campaign for the Spring Summer 2010 season of Stefanl was posted online today, including a video (which I've uploaded to youtube) and behind the scenes candids ... which will make for a lot of news today. 


Initially this campaign looked to be one of the most disappointing of the season with the lackluster first photo released but  but looking at the new images its actually quite refreshing. The styling is on par for a spring campaign as is the setting. In fact, I really love the last three images in the cut below. But I've said my share before so I won't bombard you with comments again. For now, just enjoy the pictures!


And FYT the best shot in the campaign:


Stefanel Spring Summer 2010 Ad Campaign : Daria Werbowy by Mario Testino


Behind the Scenes:

sources: extracted by me from stefanel.com

No comments:

Post a Comment