Monday, March 3, 2008

Lancome: L.U.C.I.

The new release of a Lancome campaign means more images of Daria. In this case LUCI - for luminescent colorless color intelligence... yeah, I didn't quite get it either. So I did a little investigating and according to the Lancome site:

So basically, you end up looking like a disco ball of the future. I'm never too fond of Lancome's excessive airbrushing on their models and it seems that they didn't hold off on this ad as well.



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And a behind-the-scenes look at the making of the shoot - not too fascinating but you do get to see Daria for most of it.

3 comments:

  1. Daria looks good, but a little too airbrushed in the pictures. The first pictures looks like conjoined twins...kinda weird.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahah I completely agree - secretagent, you seriously make me laugh

    ReplyDelete
  3. she's really a top <3 and she's my age!!! omg :P

    ReplyDelete